amazon

20 Dec 2015

Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon Enjoy ‘Festive Family Moment’ In Manhattan

They may no longer be together, but Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are still a festive family.

Clearly the relationship between former husband and wife Mariah and Nick is more than amicable, as evidenced by the most recent picture posted to Nick’s Instagram account.

In the pic, Mariah poses with Nick, their two four-year-old children, Monroe and Moroccan Cannon, as well as Nick’s mother, Beth Gardner.

For the caption, Nick wrote simply, “#FestiveFamilyMoments,” an homage to Mimi’s love of the use of the word “festive.”

The stunning family also posed for a portrait over Thanksgiving looking dapper in their holiday finest.

While Mariah has moved on with boyfriend, James Packer, Nick recently revealed to Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show that he is purposely single at the moment.

Cannon confessed, “I’m being celibate. I’m trying to work on myself. No sex right now…I’m always so busy, so if I’m not working, [my kids] are my No. 1 priority.”

No comments:

Post a Comment