amazon

12 Sept 2016

My husband will take entertainment industry to higher level in Edo — Mrs Obaseki

The Wife of the governorship candidate of the APC, Mrs. Betty Obaseki says if elected, her husband would partner with the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria (PMAN) in the state to brainstorm on how to make entertainment a booming business in the state.
Mrs. Obaseki who stated this when she visited PMAN members and Elders at the Oba Akenzua Cultural Centre in Benin City, said the idea is to see how to explore the opportunities in the entertainment business to create jobs.

“I am very happy and glad that you have taken your time to wait patiently for me and having come here, though my constituency, I want to say that my husband and I are lovers of music and entertainment. And I come from a family where my father because of his devotion to music had a name called Band master.
The President of PMAN, Prince Maleke Idowu said the organization had no doubt about the potential of Mr. Godwin Obaseki and assured that they would all come out en masse to vote for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment